1. Our default shipping agent is Fed Ex.
2. In all cases your shipping cost is calculated on-line using an integrated FedEx shipping module. Our FedEx online quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
3. All orders are shipped from our Canadian Warehouse. American orders are shuttled to our distribution center in Buffalo, NY for further shipping with no additional expense to customers for brokerage or customs on standard shipments. In cases of shipping arrangements other than standard ground service including expedited shipments, all additional charges for customs and or brokerage will be the responsibility of the customer.
4. Balnea Spa Products takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
5. We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered.
However should customers want the signature required option, a fee of $10.00 will be charged by FedEx.
6. Additional Charges:
If you call FedEx to re-direct your parcel to another address OR if your address is input incorrectly or missing information and requires a FedEx update – there will be a charge between $10-$15 which will be billed to the customer and refusing to pay those charges; New Directions will add those charges to next order.
7. Alternative shipping method are available on request, however we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
- Customers using their own shipping account
- Customers using their own courier
- Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we aren’t held accountable for any shipping issue outside of our control; similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer’s credit card.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
Balnea Spa Products takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
8. IRS information is required because it reduces the chances that your shipment will be delayed during interstate transit. We fully understand your concern over disclosing this information, and we guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information. At the same time, we would like to recommend an option that protects your interests.
Many consumers are now having their shipments sent directly to their place of work. This allows for a company’s IRS Number to be used and in addition ensures FedEx does not leave the package unattended.
9. Back orders, though rare, are not automatically shipped. Regular ordering policies will apply on arrival of stock.