Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
Are you looking to create your own Medical Grade Skin Care Line?
Simply offer a retail upgrade by offering products that meet the needs of your clients and giving target specific results. These products support and extend the life of injectables while also enhancing the outcome of your advanced treatments.
Private Label Skin Care is easy with affordable minimums and quick turnaround times.
Pre-Packaged stock formulas for use in:
- Medical Spas
- Spa professionals offering upgraded advanced anti -aging treatments with botanical based ingredients in well designed target specific formulas to complement your treatments and meet the needs of your client.
- Wellness and resort Spas currently using Natural, Organic collections and now need more to retain sales traction, meeting the demands of their aging clients that choose to use injectables or who are looking for an alternative approach.
These proven formulas are ready to received with your own label displaying your logo and Company details.
Step by Step
Four easy steps to create your own brand:
- Sign the non disclosure agreement.
- Pick your products from our collection.
3) Send us your Logo or let us design a custom label for you.
4) We print your labels
5) We prepare your product with your new label and ship your new skin care brand to you.
|Minimum Qty per SKU 15 units||Minimum Qty per SKU 25 units|
|Minimum number of SKU’s 8||Minimum number of SKU’s 8|
|Minimum reorder $800 USD and over||Minimum reorder $1200 USD and over|
All sales are Final
- We stock packaging that is available to use in Private Label products. Our stock packaging is simple and elegant.
- You may consider supplying your own packaging. We recommend airless bottles with light blocking solid body.
- PET plastic is our preferred packaging as it is the most energy efficient to recycle, its light for shipping and it is resilient to oils in skin care products.
- Packaging made of glass is less desirable as their heavier weight adds to shipping costs and it does not completely protect the product from light infiltration.
- For client provided packaging, it is the client’s responsibility to test the packaging with the actual samples to ensure the container and dispensing mechanisms and label or direct printing is compatible with the product. We assume no responsibility for any packaging problems you may encounter.
All orders must be paid in full at time of order.
Payments can be made by wire transfer, (international) e-transfer (Domestic) certified cheque or cash.
Payments totals shall include all incurring bank transaction fees. Prices are subject to change without notice.
F.O.B Burlington, Ontario Canada