B.Ed Di Hom (Pract) C.A.H.P BFRP
Degree in Physical Education and Health
Doctor of Homeopathy
National Level Certified Aromatherapist
Bach Flower Therapist
Trish Green, President. Eve Taylor North America.
- A graduate of the Victoria University of Manchester, Trish is a teacher with 35 years of experience in the education field. For twenty of those years she has been an educator in the esthetics industry.
- She is an advocate for raising standards in education for Complementary Health Care Practitioners with special interest in Aromatherapy.
- Her career in the field of natural health and esthetics is wide and varied. From Doctor of Homeopathy to Cidesco diplomat, Trish is a dedicated professional, committed to ongoing education and the education of others.
- Trish has become well known in the field of esthetics in North America as both a speaker at trade shows and also for her written contributions to some of the top magazines in the industry.
- 1976 graduated The Victoria University of Manchester with a degree in Physical Education and honors in teaching practice.
- 1978-1988 Teacher with the Hamilton Board of Education and part –time professor at Brock University.
- 1988 graduated with honors from esthetic school.
- 1989 Owned and operated a full service spa.
- 1995 Dr.Vodder’s – Facial Manual Lymph Drainage
- 2007 Cidesco Diplomat.
- 1981 Certification in Reflexology
- 1990 -1994 Aromatherapy training with Robert Tisserand and Eve Taylor. Upon completion became the authorized educator and distributor for Eve Taylor Products in North America.
- Advanced training with Gabriel Mojay in subtle aromatherapy.
- Recognized teacher and examiner with the Canadian Federation of Aromatherapy.
- 2005/2006 Advanced master classes in medical aromatherapy, Lyon, France.
- 2007 Master class with Rhiannon Harris, pregnancy and aromatherapy.
- 1998 Certified Bach Flower Practitioner
- 1999 Certified teacher for the International Bach Flower education Program and program coordinator for Canada.
- 2000 Qualified as a Doctor of Homeopathy
- 2000-2003 Advanced classes in women’s health, chronic disease protocols and pathologies
- International lecturer BABTAC, international Beauty Expo, England
- Lakehead University, medical professionals, aromatherapy and palliative care
- Ontario Pharmacists, quality control in aromatherapy
- Herb Society of America, benefits of essential oils, botany and chemistry
- Trade Shows North America. Philadelphia, New York, Florida, California, Texas, Toronto.