1. We have a 100% Customer Satisfaction Policy. Any item can be returned within two weeks of receipt of shipment for a full refund on the cost of goods (excluding shipping charges), if returned intact. Similarly, all returns must be received by us within 15 business days to qualify for a refund. Please note that items that are indicated as samples cannot be returned, refunded, or exchanged.
2. Returns authorized beyond the two week period will be assessed a 20% restocking fee.
3. If an error has been made by us on a written order, we will gladly pay for re-shipment. All errors arising from miscommunication on verbal orders will be the sole responsibility of the customer and they will be accountable for return freight. Please submit orders in writing whenever possible.
4. All product returns require an authorization number. This RGA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box. Boxes without this number may be refused at the cost of the shipper.
5. All returns are to be sent to our Canadian Distribution Center for assessment. The statement ‘Goods Returning to Manufacturer’ must be stated on all packages. All returns must be shipped by ground Postal Service to avoid any customs and brokerage charges. If returned by any other shipping method, customers will be responsible for those charges.
6. All products must be returned in saleable condition. Partially used products will not be credited. If we do not receive the merchandise or if it is damaged, we will not issue a refund or credit.
7. Products that are returned due to quality issues will be refunded or credited ONLY after a quality control inspection is carried out. Similarly the cost of the return freight will only be refunded if the quality of the returned item(s) was deemed unacceptable.
8. If the cost of a returned item is $5 or less, a credit will be applied to the customers’ account. There will be no refunds or replacement for that product.
1. You may place your order on-line, by fax at 905-631-6502, or by phone at 1-800-461-3745.
2. All orders must be checked within 24 hours of receipt so that any discrepancies may be addressed.
3. Due to the volatile nature of the market, price commitment is made on the placement of order only. We shall do our best to keep our website updated on a regular basis.
4. We currently have no minimums.
5. Once an order has been confirmed we will not accept any additions or deletions. Should you wish to have any item removed after the order has been packed, a restocking fee will be applied to cover the cost of removing the item(s) and repacking the order. The fee will be $10.00 or 20% of the cost of the items removed, whichever is the greater amount. Any additions will be treated as a new order with all applicable guidelines. Please ensure that all orders are accurate prior to finalizing.
1. All payments will be taken before an order is packed and shipped.
2. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Certified Cheque, Money Order, Direct Bank Transfer and Wire Transfer.
Note: Wire Transfers must be made WITHOUT COST TO THE BENEFICIARY.
For Direct Deposit Payments, customers are encouraged to fax us a copy of the confirmation of payment to (905) 631-6502.
1. Our default shipping agent is Fed Ex.
2. In all cases your shipping cost is calculated on-line using an integrated FedEx shipping module. Our FedEx online quotes are estimates based on weight and volume calculations. We reserve the right to change the shipping charges. If this occurs you will be contacted for approval before your order is processed.
3. All orders are shipped from our Canadian Warehouse. American orders are shuttled to our distribution center in Buffalo, NY for further shipping with no additional expense to customers for brokerage or customs on standard shipments. In cases of shipping arrangements other than standard ground service including expedited shipments, all additional charges for customs and or brokerage will be the responsibility of the customer.
4. Balnea Spa Products takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
5. We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered.
However should customers want the signature required option, a fee of $10.00 will be charged by FedEx.
6. Additional Charges:
If you call FedEx to re-direct your parcel to another address OR if your address is input incorrectly or missing information and requires a FedEx update – there will be a charge between $10-$15 which will be billed to the customer and refusing to pay those charges; New Directions will add those charges to next order.
7. Alternative shipping method are available on request, however we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
- Customers using their own shipping account
- Customers using their own courier
- Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
Should a customer decide to handle their own shipping arrangements, we require that a WAIVER be signed. This ensures that we aren’t held accountable for any shipping issue outside of our control; similarly, in the event that we receive a shipping related invoice under these conditions, it will authorize us to process the customer’s credit card.
Please note that in all instances where payment is required, a copy of the invoice will be forwarded with receipt for payment.
Balnea Spa Products takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
8. IRS information is required because it reduces the chances that your shipment will be delayed during interstate transit. We fully understand your concern over disclosing this information, and we guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information. At the same time, we would like to recommend an option that protects your interests.
Many consumers are now having their shipments sent directly to their place of work. This allows for a company’s IRS Number to be used and in addition ensures FedEx does not leave the package unattended.
10. Back orders, though rare, are not automatically shipped. Regular ordering policies will apply on arrival of stock.
Because our orders are processed so quickly, orders cancelled after they have been filled will be charged a 20% restocking fee. The actual amount of time will vary depending upon the season, but in most cases the order will have undergone processing in less than three hours.
Please reference our Legal Terms & Conditions in order to see detailed information regarding this topic.